Monday, February 11, 2008

New Year, New Beginnings


So, new year, new resolutions. One of which is to continue the habit of updating this blog. To keep those of you who read this blog entertained. At least to keep you up to date with us. Our wedding website has been decommissioned, so now I will have to resort to this.

We spent time with family this weekend. I apparently have what I'll call cousins but it's too hard to explain the long line of lineage...but yes, cousins who live in Germany. They have an almost 7yr old daughter who is too cute for words. She speaks only Vietnamese and/or German. It was fun trying to get her to talk. It is the first year for us as a married couple, so we got a chance to hand out li xi or lucky money to the kiddos.

I am truly optimistic, but as far as chinese astrology goes, what I do know is that it is a year that Dragons should not partake in too many risks, and Horses definitely don't fare well throughout the year either. Actually, Horses and Rats are mortal enemies. I'm not sure I know any Rats...Cross your fingers for us and let us know if there is anything we can do to turn our luck around. Again, the optimist, maybe we should stick with the Western Astrology this year.



No comments: