I am suffering from wedding planning withdrawal. I knew I would miss planning in talking to other brides that had gone through the process. I've been going through my old files and realized that I did keep my ideas kind of organized. I never posted any of the planning ideas, so I thought I this would be a good time to share that.
Here are the collages I did to kind of capture my thoughts on what I wanted our wedding to look like. Unfortunately, I did not keep a list of where I got these images from, probably mostly off of The Knot and forums here and there. This was a collection of ideas and images from researching, from venue and decor to flowers. In retrospect, I really do think that our wedding came out very close to what took over a year to come to fruition. Our pictures really captured the same essence of what was in my head at the time.





No comments:
Post a Comment